Pagine

Saturday 25 October 2014

Trust yourself! If it would be easy...

How difficult is to trust yourself, your ideas, to think that you are good and you are doing things in the right way?

It's almost impossible for me, that I always fluctuate between a depression and an anger state
I don't now what to do, I'm really able to tell friends that they have to trust their capabilities, they have to do their best every day and, at the end of the day, analyse what they've done and just be realistic and not pessimistic. Maybe sometime say to yourself "well done chap".

As usual, I'm good at giving suggestion to others, but not to myself. I've got a huge lack of self-confidence- Sometimes I feel I have no idea what to do and I would like to give up, give up with my PhD and go back home.

I should wear a t-shirt like this: https://fabrily.com/MyselfAwareness

No comments:

Post a Comment