Pagine

Sunday 30 June 2013

Laziness and good intentions

I am full of good intentions, always, as usual; I'll be always full of good intentions. The problem is my laziness...I start to do something and after a while I give up, or, I would like to do something, but I never start doing it.

I am easily influenced by almost eveything. For example, last year there were the Olympics Games on tv...and I started to have the desire to practice almost every sport that I was watching on tv: swimming, fencing, archery, tennis, skeet shooting etc...in these days I'm watching the tennis matches at Wimbledon, so I would like to practice tennis.

I don't have this problem only with sport, but also with music...if I listen to Mozart or Chopin I want to learn to play piano, if I listen to the suite for cell of Bach, I would like to be able to play cello, if I listen to some masterpiece for orchestra, I would like to be able to play violin etc etc.

I had started to study piano...but I had to give up because I had to come here in England, but I hope to find the way to study it again.

Fortunally I haven't started to play any of the sports I've listed (with the exception of swimming, that I already used to practice), because I know that I'm not a child and I can't act in the same way of a child, that wants whatever she sees...well, sometimes I forget this, but let's pretend I'm a mature person.

What can I do to learn to think rationally? It's so difficult...

Sorry for my English...I've tried to write a post in English since the stats of the blog say that people from abroad pass through my blog while surfing on internet, so maybe it's a good idea not to write only in Italian :-D

Good night! And good night Steve, the only regular reader of my blog :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment